How can we change the actions, minds and hearts of the victims and the offenders? Board Members of the Gylanic Education Trust are individuals who in their professional lives have long histories of working with victims of sexual abuse and assault. We recognize that to affect a change in this issue we must begin training all children at early ages the skills of awareness of inappropriate behavior and touch from family, acquaintances, or strangers along with sexual assault and abduction defense skills and dealing with bullies. This early training will teach all children that sexual assault is inappropriate and thus change potential victims and offenders.
Our schools through Common Core, Federally mandated Title IX, the Erin’s Law movement and Assembly Bill 2016 in California all address sexual abuse but those programs are mostly unfunded.
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PROGRAMS
are available and are individually developed to meet the cognitive abilities of children within these age groups.
DONATE FOR A SPECIFIC SCHOOL
On the getgylanic.org website you can use the memo area to specify a State, County, School District or School that you want your donation to be applied to. The Funds in that account will then accrue until sufficient funds are accumulated to send a training team to the designated school/district to train your Physical Education Teachers.
FUND RAISE FOR YOUR CHILD
• Each P.E. Teacher has 5 to 6 classes of 40/50 (200-300) students a day.
• Families of these students could donate or fund raise just $25.00 each to train their child’s P.E. Teacher i.e. (250 X $25.00 a donation of $6,250.00 which could be sufficient for a school district.)
• We recommend that students receive 4 weeks of self-protection defense training in P.E. then a monthly training for the balance of the school year.
• Age appropriate training is taught for differing age groups and their evolving needs.
• Email GET for details of number of P.E. Teachers in a specific district needed for a training session.
• Our team could be in your school safeguarding your children now.
Thank you for empowering us to empower them!
• Individually we are the force that can make the world over again.
• Download the 16 page booklet and distribute it to your family and friends, educators, church and service organizations.
• Organize discussion groups for adults, female teens and pre-teens.
• Organize discussion groups led by men to educate boys.